Circle-E. has a unique opportunity available if you are interested in a career path in the service industry. The job is located in Euless.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a call center environment with other employees to provide appropriate solutions the fit the needs of the callers.
- Calls are both inbound and outbound
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking; talking to customers while simultaneously accessing the computer system.
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Solid working knowledge of computers and computer programs
- The capability to work in a very structured environment that has assigned schedules and breaks
- Environment also includes regular quality monitoring and feedback from your manager
- Good typing, data entry and spelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy talking with and assisting customers over the telephone, even when customer may be frustrated, confused, or upset
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic, and personal accountability
- Self-motivation to reach and exceed goals
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
**An extensive background check including, but not limited to, 5 year work history, criminal check, military records, education, licenses, and designations will be conducted.
- $12 to $20per hour