Things to Consider When Buying a New HVAC System
Deciding on a new HVAC system is a home improvement with many factors to consider. With an experienced HVAC provider you trust, you can choose a new system with confidence.
At Circle-E Facility & Home Services, we know how to choose an HVAC system that’s right for you. Some homeowners aren’t sure how to assess the many options available. We’ll help you get started with a detailed look at the factors to consider when buying a new HVAC unit.
Types of Residential HVAC Systems
Our Circle-E team has seen how HVAC units have advanced over the years. With our range of models, we’ll help you consider what the best HVAC system is for your home.
To begin your search, consider the four types of HVAC systems for residential spaces:
- Split: This system uses two units, with one outside your home and one inside.
- Hybrid: Hybrid systems focus on energy efficiency by switching power between a split unit.
- Ductless: A ductless system combines two units through electrical wiring instead of ductwork, saving time and money.
- Packaged: Typically placed outside, a packaged system is a two-in-one unit that provides heating and cooling.
Benefits of a New HVAC System
A new heating and cooling system is an investment in comfort and quality. Homeowners who have had their current system for many years might be overpaying for their energy bill without knowing it. With a new residential HVAC system, you’ll see and feel the difference in your space.
Here are a few reasons people install a new system:
- Efficiency: Every year, HVAC systems improve their energy efficiency. Hybrid systems are especially eco-friendly.
- Air quality: An old HVAC system can do more damage to your air quality than you may think. Installing a new system can reduce your home’s humidity and airborne particles.
- Connectivity: New systems will connect to your house’s thermostat for easy access. You can even control certain advanced models from your smartphone.
How to Choose the Best HVAC System
The best HVAC system for your home is out there — you just have to find it. With a bit of help from our team, you can invest in a unit that improves your heating and cooling performance while lasting for a long time.
Here are our tips on how to begin your search for the perfect HVAC system:
- Consider your climate: Homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area experience a range of seasonal temperatures. Your regional weather will affect how you use your new system, so it’s best to find one that handles your needs.
- Assess your budget: Finding the most cost-effective system will depend on your investment. High-efficiency systems may have a higher price tag with stronger long-term use.
- Ask your technician: Our licensed technicians have years of experience in the field. We’re your resource for any questions about effectiveness, cost or potential add-ons.
- Get an estimate: An estimate will give you a good idea of how much the system and labor will cost. When you meet with our team, we’ll assess every aspect of installation to provide an accurate estimate.
- Account for maintenance: All HVAC systems need regular preventive maintenance to perform their best. Our Winner’s Circle service plan helps you save on future upkeep.
Trust Your Local One-Stop-Shop for HVAC Replacement
Our self-serviced team at Circle-E has been serving Dallas-Fort Worth homes for over 25 years with new and improved HVAC systems. When you work with our licensed technicians, you can feel confident choosing the best HVAC system for your home. At Circle-E Facility & Home Services, we do it right the first time.
To get started on your installation, please schedule an appointment. You can begin by contacting us online or calling 817-355-0044. We hope to hear from your soon!